Wednesday 27 July 2011

Oneka Elements Review

 I received a bottle of the lavender shampoo, conditioner and body wash.  I am allergic to most body washes and know within half an hour after showering weather I can use it again or not.  So I showered right away and was more than happy that I had no reaction.


Ive fried my hair in the last few months using at home hair dye in an attempt to save some money.  Ive tried several shampoos since December to try to make my hair soft again.  Normally after I shampoo my hair and I go to use conditioner its like I'm rubbing conditioner into a bail of hay.  I used the shampoo and rinsed it out and my hair was actually soft.  After conditioning it and drying it my hair was smooth, soft and actually felt lighter than it has in the past few months even though I'm long over due for a hair cut! And... I could still smell a hint of lavender.

I could do with out the fact that my scalp gets flaky this time of year.  I usually buy a certain conditioner that costs $35 to treat it.  I have had a completely flake free scalp since  using this shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo is safe on colored hair which is important because 80% of women color their hair these days! They are also safe for kids as they are very gentle. 

I love the fact that the products are made with 100% biodegradable ingredients so we aren't polluting the water when we use them.  The smell is great.  Its not a chemically altered smell, its refreshing and natural just like a lavender plant. The products are made in Canada and are made with Certified Organic extracts.  Being a vegetarian I love the fact that they are vegan friendly!

To see more:
http://www.onekaelements.com/

1 comment:

  1. I love lavender... I'll have to try and find some of this.. I've also become a BIG fan of Moroccan oil... the smell is delicious too!

    ReplyDelete